Thursday, June 25, 2020
I can SCREAM! AHHH!
So, Quincey has always been a chatter box when she does tummy time and the other day, I flipped her over to her back after tummy time and the squealing never stopped. Over the past week she has become more and more aware of the different sounds that she can make. It's been really fun to watch her find her voice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy 2nd Birthday to Our Baby!
From baby to toddler went by waaaayyy too fast. Like a blink of the eye, our little baby princess is a little toddler. And she is so darn...
-
WOW! I don't think my sisters got 3D ultrasounds let alone videos of their little peanuts movin' and agrovin'. I think thing...
-
This blog is so overdue! After we left Missouri in July, we headed to Wyoming for a week. Joe had some field work to do so I took the time ...
-
Quincey got to take her first airplane ride! She did phenomenal. She slept from take off to touch down on both flights to Wyoming. But, ...
No comments:
Post a Comment