Monday, January 18, 2021

Baby Seat To Big Girl Seat

 I CAN NOT believe that I had to get Quincey a new car seat already.  We intentionally got her an infant car seat because we didn't want one that was going to last through her first few years.  I heard that they get nasty and dirty way to quick and you want a new one before they even grow out of it so, I figured we would just get an infant car seat.  I also figured that Quincey would be my little sidekick as I ran errands.  I thought she would be in it daily- running to the grocery store with me, scavenging secondhand stores to score a treasure, traveling to friends houses for playdates, etc. etc. But, none of that has happened.  Quincey has barely ventured into public because of Covid and... before we realized it, she no longer fit into her infant car seat.  The last few times I went out with her I thought she seemed awfully snug and uncomfortable.  After researching it, Quincey is just too tall for her age and outgrew the seat before the age restriction.  Now, she has a big girl seat and she likes it SOOO much more.  Crazy to believe that her original car seat is already headed to storage.

Her in her infant car seat.



And her new Big Girl Seat!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 2nd Birthday to Our Baby!

 From baby to toddler went by waaaayyy too fast.  Like a blink of the eye, our little baby princess is a little toddler.  And she is so darn...