Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Quincey and Her Bumbo

 When Quincey was tiny tiny tiny we got her a bumbo.  I thought she would love it but after a couple uses it was clear that she did not like being restricted to this chair.  I dug it out the other day so I could attempt to sell it (which I did) but in the mean time, Quincey ended up LOVING it!  She toted it around everywhere and wanted to sit in it.  She also started calling it her potty chair.  I guess it looks similar to the potty chair I introduced her to recently.  She even decided it would be fun to wear her bumbo chair as a hat.  She is one silly lovable little girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 2nd Birthday to Our Baby!

 From baby to toddler went by waaaayyy too fast.  Like a blink of the eye, our little baby princess is a little toddler.  And she is so darn...