Thursday, October 14, 2021

Quincey Goes to Pagosa Springs

 We planned a weekend getaway with our good friends to Pagosa Springs.  Quincey had actually been there before but just, in my tummy.  Pagosa Springs is where Joe and I got married and we were anxious to get back there.  It is just such a beautiful little town.  We had such a good time.  It was so great to see daddy and Quincey playing in the hot springs.  She absolutely loves the water so of course she loved the river.




We also went back to where we got married.  Quincey was fast asleep in the car so we didn't wake her but, Joe and I both got emotional standing where we said our vows.  I am so blessed to have him as my partner.


And then we went to a lake, which of course Quincey adored!





And we hung out at the Airbnb.  Quincey loves trying to walk in daddy's big boots.  It's so cute.  I remember doing this in my dad's boots.





And finally, on our way home, we took some side roads to see what we could find.  Quincey was EXHAUSTED but still determined to have fun.  That is until we told her it was time to go.







We had a wonderful time and already can't wait to return! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 2nd Birthday to Our Baby!

 From baby to toddler went by waaaayyy too fast.  Like a blink of the eye, our little baby princess is a little toddler.  And she is so darn...