Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Quincey Helps Mommy Make Cookies

 I am just soaking up every day with Quincey.  I know I will look back when she is an adult and wonder where my baby went.  I don’t want to feel like I didn’t try to enjoy absolutely all of it.  It’s the little things that are the best like…. Making cookies with mommy!

I will not take for granted the fact that I have my own sweet little baby I get to make cookies with.  She loved pouring the ingredients in and, of course, she really loved licking the beaters.  

I remember my mom giving me a beat to lick.  It was always the best part of baking.




And I desperately wanted her to smile for the camera.  She got frustrated with me and started crying.  Probably her LEAST favorite part of making cookies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 2nd Birthday to Our Baby!

 From baby to toddler went by waaaayyy too fast.  Like a blink of the eye, our little baby princess is a little toddler.  And she is so darn...