Thursday, November 19, 2020

I Can Stand All On My Own

 This last week brought about a new skills that Quincey has been trying out.  Standing all on her own!!!

Recently she has been bear crawling instead of being on her knees so I knew that she was starting to experiment with other ways to get around.  But then, she started to constantly sit/stand like this......




And then, out of nowhere, she just rose to her feet!  It was the coolest thing to witness.  I couldn't believe it.  !  I had her in our back yard a couple days ago.  I was sweeping the porch, I turned around and she was standing up the middle of the yard!  She looked and me and started giggling.  Cutest thing ever.  She has only done it a few times but we are a couple very proud parents!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 2nd Birthday to Our Baby!

 From baby to toddler went by waaaayyy too fast.  Like a blink of the eye, our little baby princess is a little toddler.  And she is so darn...