Saturday, November 7, 2020

Quincey Can Crawl!

 I was recently reminded that I never posted an entry about Quincey being able to crawl.  Here this is supposed to be a baby book for Quincey to look back on one day and I forgot to blog about one of the biggest milestones she has conquered!  (Sorry Quinney girl)

Quincey started zooming around the house on all 4's back at the beginning of October. It was during our daily adventures in the park that she would make the most progress. Her biggest motivator... wanting to get off the blanket at the park and into the grass and dirt.  It's as though it just finally clicked that if she moved her arms in front of her while moving her legs she could get from point A to point B much more efficiently.  And, wala!  Our baby girl was crawling.




And as if crawling wasn't enough, within the week, she was crawling flights of stairs.  Yes, not just one or two and not just by chance, but literally crawling whole flights of stairs.  So, baby gate has been screwed into the wall and I now know where all my missing small items are as Quincey seems to get in to every nook and cranny to find them!  Things I didn't even know existed miraculously find their way into her little hands and directly into her mouth.  And, oh ya... As much as I try to keep my floors clean, Quincey's knees are clear evidence that I need to pick up the pace on the mopping.  Her pants are always brown on her knees.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 2nd Birthday to Our Baby!

 From baby to toddler went by waaaayyy too fast.  Like a blink of the eye, our little baby princess is a little toddler.  And she is so darn...